Internships at 7000 Languages
43% of the world’s languages are endangered.
7000 Languages is a nonprofit trying to change that.
We create free language-learning software for Indigenous communities around the world.
This spring, we’re inviting students with a passion for language & culture to spend a semester learning about language revival.
Our Internship Program
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work directly with our CEO to manage language projects
- Guide communities through the course creation process
- Prepare language courses for publication
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Project management
- Language revitalization
- Curriculum development
- Indigenous cultures & languages
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
and most importantly,
- passionate about languages